Athletes foot treatment
The economical Foot Care Package Quick Fix consists of:
These products, which contain the highly effective Oxinall® formula, work well together for athletes foot treatment and as an antifungal nail treatment (onychomycosis), as well as cracked skin, fungal growth, itching, burning feet, foot odour, calluses, and dry chapped skin.
The Oxinall® formula is a powerful blend of natural antiseptic, antimicrobial and care agents, such as leptospermone and flavesone.
Each Disinall product has its own Oxinall® formula with different ingredients to treat a specific foot problem. Disinall combines these high-quality ingredients to create the most effective blend for each product. After all, your feet deserve only the best.
Athlete’s foot: a common problem
What is athlete’s foot? Athlete’s foot (officially: tinea pedis) is a skin infection caused by fungi (dermatophytes) that affects the horny layer of the epidermis. The inflammatory reaction resulting from this creates a skin disorder. Athlete’s foot is highly contagious and is quite common; at least 10% of the population is affected, and up to 20% of all adults, while the percentage is even higher in the elderly, as well as diabetic and rheumatic patients.
What are the symptoms?
A fungal infection of the foot could result in four kinds of defects, which may or may not occur in combination.
- Whitish scaling between the toes, sometimes with painful cracks. In particular, the space between the fourth and fifth toe is often affected. The popular name of this infection is ‘toe cheese’, because of the smell that sometimes accompanies the presence of the bacteria.
- Itchy blisters, especially on the soles of the feet, which subsequently dehydrate to form brown spots or scabs and peeling skin. Occasionally, it can also cause bigger blisters and the skin could become damp.
- Redness and scaling of large parts of the soles and the edges of the foot.
- Yellowing, crumbling nails (fungal nails).
What can you do about it?
- Do not share a towel with anyone else
- Wear flip-flops in showers, changing rooms, saunas and around swimming pools
- Use soap and shower gel in moderation.
- Always dry your feet thoroughly after a wash, especially between the toes, and always use a clean, dry towel.
- Wear clean cotton or woollen socks every day.
- Wear shoes made of natural materials (leather). These materials “breathe” better and provide superior ventilation around the feet.
Also follow Disinall on Instagram.
There are no reviews yet.